We all know that AdSense is the highest-paid advertising program for contextual advertising bloggers. However, I have already shared my tutorial: Create an AdSense account, but this question is the same: How to get an AdSense to account for Blogspot bloggers, getting AdSense approval is not so easy. Google AdSense has some strict account approval policies, and one of those blogs must be six months old. However, this is not always true, and if you have built a quality website, you can easily obtain Approval on Google AdSense account.
BlogSpot is the major problem for bloggers, Google AdSense does not entertain bloggers for some reasons. One of the most common reasons BlogSpot receives Blogger is the problem with page types. An easy way to get an AdSense account with BlogSpot Blog is to grab a custom domain, create a professional email address, and apply for an AdSense account.
By using this Simple method, which you can get your AdSense account approved for Blogspot domain quickly.
If you have a sufficient number of posts (minimum 20+) in your BlogSpot account, it is easy to approve your AdSense account. If you have a personal domain and are very likely to host AdSense approval.
Now the question is:
What things to do, for getting Approval on Adsense Account?
If you have a content-driven blog, you will definitely want to get approval from Adsense which is a good source of income or earning nowadays. We can get fast approval of AdSense in very few and easy steps as follows :
- The first step is to purchase a domain from any domain name provider or Domain registrar. like: Godaddy, Hostgator or etc. Remember that buy domain like www.domain_name.com. The .com domain is known for Commercial Domain it is very popular domain extension
- Since content is king, make sure that you have unique content on your blog which users will love to read. Avoid Duplication of content, means don’t copy other’s article to your blog. Even don’t use other site images on your website directly to your blog, If you want to use it take the permission of the owner of this site or Give credit to those, but make sure don’t modify copyright images. Either you are Penalized by Google, and your Adsense Account will be banned., So avoid it.
- You should at least have 50 posts with good traffic on each post of your blog.
- Again, you should take care that there are no Copyright images and videos or text from any other blogs.
- You should try to buy traffic which will affect your SEO and in turn approval will be delayed or rejected.
If you ensure that all the above steps are taken care of, sign up for Google Adsense. After sign up you will get the following message:
“You’re almost there! To get your site ready for review by our team, copy the code found in your AdSense account and paste it right after the <head> tag of your pages (and make sure it’s on pages with traffic)”
After sign-up you need to add verification code in the head of your blog. Follow the below instruction
There are two ways how you can paste verification code on your blog:
- To inform your developer where he will use code on your blog
- To use a plugin called “Insert Headers and Footers” where you can paste your code in “Scripts in Header” block of the plugin and save it as below:
How to backup iPhone 7 to Mac
How to download video from Youtube for free
How to delete telegram account permanently
How to enable iMessage on iPhone
So friends, here we had tried to show you how to Obtain approval on Google Adsense, hope this article becomes helpful for you if you really like it share it and subscribe to our blog for the latest update…..Thanks
In this way, we can get approval from AdSense in very easy ways. I hope this article is helpful to you.
If you like this article share it to your friends. Thanks!